Cubicle Angstrom Research Celeritas Premium Lubricant
- Warranty and Returns
DailyPuzzles is an official authorized retailer of this product and the exclusive Australian stockist of all Cubicle Premium lubricant products.
Celeritas is our first two-part lubricant, featuring Reagent A and Reagent B. Similar to other two-part products such as epoxy resins and silicone curing compounds, Celeritas undergoes a chemical reaction when the two components are mixed, and cannot be packaged as a one-part compound. This lubricant creates a fast and smooth turning experience.
- As a special silicone suspension of carbon based monomers. The silicone and special additives prevent the monomers from cross-linking prematurely, until it is mixed with Reagent B.
- Activates the chemical reaction in Reagent A, and cross-links all of the monomers to produce a unique gliding feeling in the cube.
- Extends the longevity of this feeling, allowing this gliding feeling to persist throughout common usage of the puzzle. Celeritas is not a simple water-based, or silicone based lubricant. It combines the best features of multiple lubricant features into one product.
How to use:
- Add 1-2 drops reagent A into a clean, dry cube which has been cleaned of previous lubricant. Be careful not to add too much, because the initial lubricity of Reagent A is significantly different from the final feeling. Adding too much will result in an overly slow cube. Do many turns to ensure that Reagent A has coated the inner surfaces of the puzzle. This should take about 2 solves.
- Add 2-3 drops of Reagent B, and quickly begin to turn the puzzle to allow consistent reaction between the two Reagents.
- After step 3, the cube may either be too fast, or too slow. If it is too fast, it is recommended to use a heavy silicone to slow the puzzle down. If it is too slow, we recommend cleaning the puzzle out, and adding less Reagent A.
- 3cc bottle of Reagent A
- 3cc bottle of Reagent B
- 3D printed holder
Note: Some puzzles react better to Celeritas than others. For big cube use, we recommend using less Reagent A, and more Reagent B.
All orders placed before 12AM AEDT are shipped the same business day; any order received after this time will be shipped next business day.
Every order is shipped with tracking and insurance. The majority of Australian customers will receive their order within 3 business days with international customers receiving their parcels in an average of 8 business days.
For more information on our shipping process, click here.
All purchases come with a 60 day hassle-free returns and warranty policy. This means we have you covered in the event of an item arriving defective or broken.
For more information on our returns and warranty policy, click here.